Hi, my name is Shilo. I have three cute kids, 10, 8 and 7. It was crazy while they were all in diapers, but now that they are a little older, its getting fun….they inspire a lot of my crafting. I have been married to my high school sweet heart for 13 years. He is my number one fan…the first one to tell me how great something is and also if something is really just bad! He recently surprised me with a Cricut and a sewing machine, just to show me how supportive he is!

I have always loved creating and have had many fun jobs that I have been able to use my creative side including head desginer for a scrapbook company, a florist in a retail store and a cooking demonstrator. Currently I work part time, while the kids are in school, for an appraiser.
I enjoy all types of crafts - scrap booking, paper crafts, sewing, beading, and have a deep respect for all the quilters out there, having just finished my first quilt.

I have a cute little blog, called Toadly Crafty that is my outlet for all the crafting madness that goes on. I like to show my latest creations and inspirations there.

Shilo's Crafts:




No comments:

Follow Me!