I grew up in Utah and Hawaii both but I now call Idaho home. I live in a small town with more cows than people, but we love it here! My husband of 6 years and I have 3 beautiful children who are my inspiration for pretty much everything! I have always been called crafty and artsy although it wasn't until a couple of years ago that I really started to dabble into seeing what I could create. I own a digital scrapbooking business and a photography business and when I'm not busy doing those things, I'm always trying to come up with new and fun projects. I mostly create for my children through sewing, but I've recently been getting into crocheting, refurbishing furniture and turning old things into new things! You can find me on my blog A Skrpbkmom's Diary where I share tutorials, scrapbooking designs and craft projects that I've completed.

*Emily was eliminated week 8*

Emily's Crafts:

No comments:

Follow Me!