Sophisticated Place Mat

As a mom of young kids, I often ask them to set the table for me while I'm making dinner and it never fails that they wonder where to place everything. I have seen placemats for kids to help them put the utensils etc. in the right places, but they aren't really something that fits my style. That's how I came up with this beautiful placemat...sophisticated enough to leave out on your table all the time!

The top of the placemat is muslin and the bottom side is cotton fabric...so that it can match with whatever decor you have in your kitchen. The outlines of the dishes are done with free hand stitching, twice over for that semi-messy look.

Now you can ask your child to set the table or if you're like me and always forgetting which side the fork goes on, this placemat will help out and be sophisticated at the same time!

No comments:

Follow Me!