Etched Glass Window



I have a lot of short windows in my home. The kind that are awkward to hang curtains from. Not that I would want curtains anyways. I love having a lot of light. The problem is that I live in the city where all the homes are really close together. I don't love looking out my windows and straight into my neighbors. I needed something that could give us privacy, but didn't block the light.

I've been looking at stained glass for a while, it's not in the budget and I was having trouble finding the right colors. That is how I came up this etched window. Using a store bought frame and etching gel I have the perfect window coving for all my trouble spots.

It works great above our coat rack, a place where curtains obviously wouldn't work.


I love how it hides the ugly view of the apartments next door.

No comments:

Follow Me!