Mod Podge Hand Tree



I have to be honest. I love my kids. I love crafts. But I hate kid's crafts. The thing that I hate about them is that five minutes after they have created something, I want to throw it away. I just don't like the clutter.
I knew I had to come up with something I would treasure instead of trash. My kids and I created these beautiful hand trees. I feel so much joy every time I walk past them.
They are personalized with trunks made from their arm and hand. I really enjoyed spending one on one time with each kid as we put these together.
Mod Podge is the perfect medium for kids crafts. You can't mess it up. Since it dries clear you can't see all the mistakes and spills. My kids kept commenting on how much the loved "painting".
Worthy of being hung in a prominent place my kids are more than happy to show off their handy work. Each tree is different just like my kids.

No comments:

Follow Me!