Tile Trivets & Coasters

Mexican folk art was the first thing that popped in my head when I saw this week's theme. I absolutely love the bright colors of hand painted Mexican tiles. So, I decided to create some of my own, and turn them into coasters and trivets! This is such simple and inexpensive project, with "WoW" results!


They are not only beautiful, but so useful too! Use them in your kitchen or even your bathroom to help protect your granite counter tops. I use the larger ones next to my stove top as a spoon rest. A great addition to any home decor, they would make wonderful gifts too!

I will provide you with the designs pictured, and show you how to transfer the images using a simple technique. You can also used your own designs. The possibilities are endless!

No comments:

Follow Me!