I am a stay at home mom of 2 children and 1 Angel. My husband and I met in Orlando, Florida while I was there working at Walt Disney World for their College Internship Program. We only dated for 1 month before we were engaged and then we were married 2 months later. In April we will have been married for 7 years.

I love to be outdoors especially in the mountains and I love to play all kinds of sports. I also love to do an array of crafts from scrapbooking to woodworking and I'm not afraid to get my hands or clothes dirty.

Sewing is my specialty and I've been doing it since I was 13. I sewed my prom dresses and my wedding dress. My sister has now asked me to sew her wedding dress and I am way excited. I love trying new things and learning new techniques. Right now I am learning more about pattern making.

I've also found a new love and that is Recycling. I'm not talking about putting my empty water bottles in the recycle bin, but turning old, outdated items into fun useful items. Also reusing everyday household items has been fun, but I'm finding my closet is getting cluttered with things I "might" use someday.

My personal craft blog is Krafty Mum. Run on over and check it out!

*Marilyn was eliminated week 1*

Marilyn's Crafts:



No comments:

Follow Me!