Princess Castle Snow Globe


When I was little I had such a fascination with snow globes.......I imagined a tiny enclosed living world inside. I created this shirt by mixing multiple techniques (stenciling, iron on transfers, appliqué just to name a few....). It is very easy to make when broken down into steps. The snow globe features a tiny castle fit for a princess and the front of the globe base has been personalized with the little girl’s name. I even added a teeny tiny appliqué flag with the first letter of her name. The castle, flag and base are a linen fabric. Clear vinyl has been sewn over the castle scene to enclose it as a “globe.” I love that it is washable too...very practical. I’m so excited for this little girl to get her Christmas gift although I may have ruined the surprise today when her mother visits to vote!

No comments:

Follow Me!