New Sponsor - PhotoJewelryMaking.com

*you can still see this week's challenge to vote here*

Have you even seen women wearing those gorgeous glass looking necklaces with photos in them? Like this one?


Well I have, and I want one. I went on a quest once to all my local craft stores looking for the things to make them but had no luck. If you're on that same hunt right now, look no further! Let me introduce you to PhotoJewelryMaking.com! This place is amazing! They're the worlds largest photo jewelry supply store with everything from bracelet blanks, pendant blanks, rings and brooches to belt buckles, letter openers and cuff links.




And they're really reasonably priced. You can get a kit, or just the pieces individually. I think I'm going to go get something...just don't tell my husband :)

No comments:

Follow Me!