Menu Board

I try to stay on top of menu planning so I can steer clear of the 4pm "What in the world are we going to have for dinner??" panic! And it's a great way to save money.

Before I made this magnetic menu planning craft, I simply wrote what we were going to eat for the week on a piece of notebook paper. Not cute. And one of the kids would grab it and suddenly our "menu" was MIA!

The menu planning board I made utilizes Scrabble tiles for the days of the week:




It has plenty of space to write your meal plans or use a magnet to attach a recipe you intend to use.



Interchangeably, you could use this project to write your weekly grocery list:



All of the pieces are magnetic and easily removable! This project looks great hanging on the refrigerator or sitting on an easel.

1 comment:

OLIVIA said...

I love this idea! Thanks for sharing!

Follow Me!