Boudoir Dress Up

I love staying at a nice bed and breakfast. It's a special night out. The centerpiece of the room is usually the comfy bed, spread with beautiful decorative pillows. I wanted to "dress up" my bed, and bring a little of that bed and breakfast feeling to our bedroom. Hence, the Boudoir Pillows.
A few years ago, we bought the pretty brown quilt...but it was fairly simple and straight forward. Now there are three pretty pillows to dress things up. Although each design is different, they all coordinate and complete the look. I wanted something pretty, but not too feminine.
The Window Pillow and Stripe Pillow have simple pieced and quilted fronts and envelope closures.

The Ruffled Pillow has ruffles around the complete edge.

These were so much fun to make, I'll have to make some more soon!

No comments:

Follow Me!