Wedding Headpiece

When I think "dress up" I think WEDDINGS (maybe it is because it's the only time I get really dressed up!).
Flower Headpieces are the it thing for brides and their bridal party, but they can be pricey. How about you make these for your bridesmaids and flower girls and still look like a million bucks?

Fancy, pretty, feminine. I love the sculptural look!

These headpieces are fun and super dressy, but to add a little more function to the "everyday", I made the main flower on a clip. Unclip it from the headpiece, throw it on a cute side pony and your bridesmaids can be wearing these around town with a t-shirt and jeans.

The best part???This project is made from scraps of fabric left from all of the other wedding projects. If you've got a few squares left, a headband and a couple of clips, this project won't add a dime to your wedding budget.

No comments:

Follow Me!