Interview With Ann



1. Tell us a little about yourself and your blog. My blog is brand new. I have to make a confession. I am not a lover of blogging. I am not a lover of photography. I actually used to work as a wedding photographer and photo editor before the digital camera boom. After spending several years editing, downloading, organizing photo files... I got burned out. Now, I look at a digital SLR and think, "I'd rather just use the camera on my phone". I do love to share fun and creative ideas back and forth with other artisans, and so.....I will blog.

2. How and when did you start crafting/blogging? I am sure this answer is the same for most of these talented ladies in the competition. I don't even have memories of my first craft. That is how young I was.

3. How often do you craft? Never. This is why I entered the competition. I have a list a mile long of projects I would like to do, but I never get to them. I am thrilled about this competition because I am dedicating spare moments to something that I love to do. It is so refreshing.

4. Where do you get your inspiration? Furniture. It is true. I have a love obsession with furniture. In the wee hours of the morn, my husband has caught me up looking online at furniture. I love console tables made of metal and rare woods, and unique upholstered furniture with clean lines. Call me crazy.

5. What is your favorite medium to work in? I am a painter. I got my bachelor's degree in fine art. My emphasis was painting.

6. What is your guilty pleasure? Diet Coke. Wait, no. I don't feel guilty about that. It is just a pleasure.

7. What makes you smile? Well, my cute little kiddos... but I do have a place in my heart for really clever comedy.

8. What is your favorite thing to do (other than crafting)? I like to read. I love historical literature and biographies. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

No comments:

Follow Me!