Interview with Lynette


  1. Tell us a little about you and your blog. I'm a wife, a mommy to two energetic kids, a nurse, and now a crafter! I started my blog to have a place to keep all my sewing projects organized and collect ideas...but now I'm addicted to blogging too!
  2. How and when did you start crafting? My mom bought me a sewing machine for my birthday a couple months after I had my first baby. She hesitated getting one for me thinking I would never use it. Boy was she ever wrong!!!
  3. How often do you craft? I sew or do some type of craft just about every day! Either during naptime or after the kids are in bed for the night, I always find time to craft. I definitely THINK about crafting everyday...that's for sure! My brain is always thinking of what to make next!
  4. Where do you get your inspiration? I love to walk around stores and think "I could make that!". I like to see what people are making these days and see how I can change it up a bit. I do love sewing stuff for my kids and use them for my inspiration too!
  5. What is your favorite medium to work in? I definitely pick sewing as my craft of choice. I love to sew! I love to look at clothing at the store and figure out how they made something, then go try it at home. The possibilities with sewing are endless!
  6. What is your guilty pleasure? I love candy, especially circus peanuts. I know you're probably thinking "yuck..those are so gross!"...but I LOVE them! I also realy like Lady GaGa (ssshhh, don't tell)
  7. What makes you smile? My hubby and kids, of course...they also make me cry, scream, worry, and laugh! Oh, and I can't help but smile when I watch GLEE!
  8. What is your favorite thing to do (other than crafting)? I love blogging! But, that kinda goes along with crafting, so I really enjoy singing. I secretely wish I was Rachel from GLEE or Lady GaGa (but a bit more modest, of course :)

No comments:

Follow Me!