Advertising with SYTYC

Advertising with So You Think You're Crafty is a fantastic way to get exposure for your blog or business. I have many faithful readers that love to visit and enjoy SYTYC.


I am averaging 15,000 page views a week (with 5,000 of those being unique visitors) and the number keeps raising! And with almost half of those coming from referring sites, that will get your name out there fast!


SYTYC offers competitive and affordable advertising rates and giveaway opportunities (cuz lets face it...people love free stuff).

There are a few different sponsorship options at varying rates. Please email me at soyouthinkyourecrafty@gmail.com and I would love to go over my rates and options with you!

Thank you for considering advertising with So You Think You're Crafty.

No comments:

Follow Me!